• 3ds Max 2009 and 3ds Design 2009 Support, (including 64 Bit processing) • Major Performance Improvements Version
5.0 contains significant performance improvements for the most common
operations. Interactive editing performance is greatly improved, as
well as rendering performance and mesh generation. In addition, version
5.0 takes advantage of modern multi-processor architectures by
supporting multi-threading of highly compute intensive operations. So
customers with multi-core machines will see huge performance
• Improved Filleting Version 5.0 includes
enhanced filleting support with D2 and D3 fillet corners, and handling
of many difficult fillet cases that previously were impossible.
• Improved Sewing UI The
Power Join tool now allows the user to specify whether he/she is
working with a solid or surface. In addition, Power Join now shows
information about the number of open edges, volumes, faces, vertices,
etc. This valuable feedback can assist the user in determining if the
object has been successfully sewn into a solid, and give hints as to
what further sewing actions should be performed.
• Improved Navigator Interface The
Power Navigator tool allows users to examine the construction history
of nPower models, and provides easy access to navigate and modify the
design. Version 5.0 further facilitates the modification of complex
designs by highlighting the nested design objects for simplified
selection within the Power Navigator tool. Design revisions propagate
automatically and rapidly through the model hierarchy with nPower
tools. • 64 bit support for native translators Version 5.0 now
supports 64 bit processing for all native translators products (Power
CatiaToMax, Power UGStoMax, Power ProEtoMax).
• Handles Larger Models Version 5.0 significantly reduces the memory footprint, and allows for the creation and importing of much larger models.
• Improved quality Version 5.0 fixes several important bugs, and includes important new protections to prevent problems.